IBC 2018 wrapped up last week and StackPath was right in the middle of the hottest conversation at the show. The traditional broadcast model has changed, the current workloads residing in mega-datacenters can’t keep up, and the development of the edge has begun. It’s leading to a dramatic revolution, and StackPath is taking the lead.
Here are links to interviews, articles, and thought pieces published during the event, as well as information about how you can learn more and start taking advantage of what’s new at the edge.
- Article: IBC 365 Content Everywhere Thought Piece: “Edge is the new cloud: Who will own the edge?”
- Video: IBC TV Executive Interview: IBC asks Jay Moore, VP of Marketing for StackPath, “How can content owners build a better platform for video distribution by putting more capabilities at the edge?”
- Article: Hosting Journalist IBC Report: “StackPath Is Building All of Their CDN Capabilities At The Edge.”
- Download: Get the StackPath secure edge platform brochure from their exhibition at IBC.
- Free Trial: Join the edge revolution today with a free 30 day trial.